Community: Local residents and businesses of Tasmania.
Local Not-for-Profits and Charities: Organisations operating in Tasmania that provide community services/support without profit-making as the primary objective.
Applicant: Any organisation or entity applying for the free website offer.
- Offer is exclusive to Local Not-for-Profits and Charities in Tasmania.
3. Offer Details
- Chosen Applicant gets a custom website built on the WordPress platform.
- Website includes design, development, and basic SEO optimisation.
- Maximum of 5 pages; extra pages/features will be charged separately.
- Website build is free; however, hosting and domain fees apply.
- Hosting by Web Design Hobart is free for the first year, then $360/year.
- The successful Applicant is responsible for providing all necessary content for their website.
4. Selection and Build Timeline
- A recipient is chosen once every quarter.
- Applications made in Quarter 1 (January – March) will have their website built in Quarter 2 (April – June).
- Applications made in Quarter 2 (April – June) will have their website built in Quarter 3 (July – September).
- Applications made in Quarter 3 (July – September) will have their website built in Quarter 4 (October – December).
- Applications made in Quarter 4 (October – December) will have their website built in Quarter 1 (January – March) of the following year.
- Web Design Hobart’s decision on selection is based on the Applicant’s community impact and is final.
5. Post-launch Support
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and updates are provided. Extra changes/features may have additional charges.
6. Intellectual Property
- Applicant retains ownership of provided content, images, logos, etc.
- Digital assets developed by Web Design Hobart for the site are jointly owned with the Applicant.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Services are provided to the best of Web Design Hobart’s ability.
- Web Design Hobart isn’t liable for damages from using or not being able to use the website.
8. Modification of Terms
- Terms and conditions can be changed by Web Design Hobart. Updates will be communicated and posted on the website.
9. Acceptance of Terms
- Applying for the offer means the Applicant accepts these terms in full.
For clarifications on these terms and conditions, please contact Web Design Hobart.